As a firm of Chartered Financial Planners we are able to help you with pretty much every aspect of your financial planning. It may be that your finances need a complete overhaul to bring them in line with your goals and objectives for life. If so, please see the page discussing our MyPLAN process which will help you achieve just that.
Many of our clients come to us with one particular need which they need help with, and that’s fine too. Some of the areas that we specialise in are helping you to:
- Protect your income if you’re too ill to work
- Protect your family if you die or become seriously ill
- Ensure business continuity if you cannot work due to sickness or injury
- Protect your business for your family should you die or become very ill
- Release Equity from your home
- Build savings for your children
- Meet the cost of private or university education
- Boost your income
- Invest a lump sum
- Plan your retirement
- Retain family wealth across generations
- Realise value from your business
Remember, the first meeting between us is at our expense, and without obligation. This will enable you to ask as many questions as you want to see if you like the way we work. To arrange an appointment, please call or email us – full details below or use the form on our Contact page
If it is debt counselling that you require, you should contact the Citizens Advice Bureaux via their website at www.citizensadvice.org.uk. Alternatively, please contact the excellent debt counselling service at CAP UK at www.capuk.org.